H.I. Capital is a hands-on investment fund which helps its portfolio companies grow by supporting them on their toughest challenges and providing access to its large network of domain experts and business leaders. We invest in start-ups across Europe with a focus on B2B tech and primarily in companies raising their Seed or Series A rounds.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Leading due diligence for new investments
- Building financial models to stress test unit economics
- Monitoring and providing support to our portfolio companies leveraging operations, strategy and financial expertise
- Supporting the development of the deal pipeline and deal execution
- Developing relationships with industry leaders, accelerators, incubators, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs for potential investment opportunities
This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insights into the European Venture Capital and Start-up ecosystem. As part of a small team, you will gain exposure to both the investment and operational processes and will be given the chance to develop yourself and add value to our portfolio companies. We offer a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- You have a passion for technology and investing and you are familiar with Venture Capital
- You are confident in building both business models as well as growth strategies
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are proactive, a self-starter but also a team player
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy networking
- You are fluent in English and in 1 other European language (preferably German)
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience (preferably investment banking)
- You have an outstanding degree from a top university
Please add the following into a single document and attach it with the linkedin application::
- Short paragraph outlining why you are interested in joining H.I. Capital as an Investment Associate
- Short paragraph describing a startup that is of interest to you right now and why
If interested, please apply here.