BaltCap is the largest private equity and venture capital investor in the Baltics, operating since 1995. BaltCap supports strong management teams and companies with a vision to grow in the Baltics and beyond. We now have an opportunity for an Associate to join our investment team in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The Associate will be working on prospective and ongoing investments and will be closely involved in all aspects of investment process, from industry screening to financial modeling, valuation and due diligence. In addition to supporting the investment process, The Associate will work with senior management of portfolio companies on a wide variety of strategic and operational initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing financial and business analysis supporting investment decisions
- Providing analytical support to senior management on corporate and strategic initiatives
- Assisting in the development, execution and maintenance of business plans
- Conducting due diligence on prospective investment opportunities
- Working with senior management to enhance the value of portfolio companies
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business management, finance or similar
- Experience in M&A, investments, management consulting or financial advisory is preferred
- Superior analytical and organizational capabilities
- Excellent Lithuanian and English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact successfully with senior executives at various portfolio companies
If interested, please apply here.