AVP is $275M venture capital firm investing in seed and early stage companies through AVP Early Stage, and in growth equity companies through AVP Capital. Our checks range from $500K for seed investments to $15M for growth equity transactions.
Associates will take the lead on sourcing and due diligence efforts into potential investment opportunities. As part of a global team you will identify, evaluate and help close investments into some of the fastest growing technology businesses globally. Over time you will be expected to support the portfolio companies you have been involved with, all the while working directly with partners based in London, Paris, New York and San Francisco.
- Strong academic performance at a top university
- MBA is not required
- 2-4 years of consulting or investment banking experience at top firms
- Understanding of and excitement about technology (e.g. engineering degree, technology investment experience, working with TMT clients as consultant or i-banker), ideally including knowledge of enterprise software and financial technology
- Ground-floor opportunity to join first time fund backed by global $100B revenue insurance and asset management corporation
- Partner-track career opportunity
- Participation in carry from day 1
- Opportunity to work directly with, and get mentored by, experienced General Partners
- Opportunity to travel internationally for deals
If interested, please apply here.