Atlantic Bridge is a global technology investment firm with over €1.2 billion of assets across eight funds, investing in deep tech companies in Europe and the U.S. Atlantic Bridge supports portfolio companies in scaling internationally with a global investment team and offices across Dublin, London, Palo Alto, Munich and Paris. For more information, visit http://www.abven.com
Atlantic Bridge is seeking to hire an Investment Associate, based in Dublin.
Profile of Candidate:
A high calibre candidate, ideally with start-up investing experience. The candidate must have the ability to work off their own initiative as well as being flexible and energetic with an outgoing personality and capable of working as part of a team.
The candidate may have worked in the technology sector before transitioning to an investment role and be a self-starter. Responsibilities will include researching and evaluating investments and markets, leading due diligence, completing investment transactions and actively supporting portfolio companies.
- Working directly with the Partners, Investment Directors and other team members in identifying investment opportunities.
- Meeting with prospective portfolio companies whilst representing Atlantic Bridge in a professional manner.
- Attending investor demo days and other networking events to meet with prospective companies and generate deal flow.
- Assessing suitability of companies for investment through market research, competitor analysis, and analysis of company business plans.
- Building financial models of proposed investments.
- Writing investment memorandums for new and follow-on investments.
- Assisting in detailed financial, commercial and technical due diligence.
- Supporting portfolio companies where necessary.
- Ongoing knowledge of emerging business, technology M&A and funding trends in the technology sector and preparing research reports on same.
- Work with portfolio companies adding value and helping them scale to commercial success.
- 2+ years investment experience, preferably with a venture capital fund.
- Familiarity with venture capital financing structures and practices.
- Excellent networker with ability to identify investment opportunities and generate deal flow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as an exceptional analytical ability.
- Be a self-starter and a good team player.
If interested, please apply here.