techmind is a company created in 2018 with the mission of developing innovative offers on the Venture Capital market. Our Venture Capital as a Service offering enables companies, funds, family offices or business angels to simplify their direct investments in startups by leveraging our expertise, methodology and tools.
We are currently managing the investments for several large brands and several large French business angels, with a portfolio of more than 30 startups invested.
Do you have an analytical and entrepreneurial spirit?
As part of the ramp-up of techmind activities and in direct contact with investment managers, you will contribute to the development of the company by taking charge of various missions:
- Identification of new startups with potential, according to the investment strategy of our customers,
- Analysis of startups,
- Writing investment notes,
- Participation in the investment process,
- Production of reports on the participations,
- Contribution to the enrichment of the tools of society.
- Student in a major business or engineering school (end of study)
- First experience in venture capital, private equity, investment banking or consulting,
- Good knowledge in financial analysis,
- Team spirit,
- Open mind,
- Sense of hearing,
- Good level of English.
- Post based in Nice
- Paid internship + 50% transport ticket
- High possibilities of evolution
If interested, please apply here.