Join our team at Target Partners and immerse yourself in the exciting ecosystem of venture capital with one of the leading European funds. Evaluate market opportunities, meet promising teams and support the due diligence process from screening through to closing. You will be a core part of our small team based in Munich, Germany, and will be exposed to all the inner workings of an experienced venture capital firm. We invest in young technology companies and expect you to be equally excited about the change these companies are affecting.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial technologist, with a knack for communication and an eagerness to grow. A background in software development and startup experience are valued but not necessary. We look forward to meeting you!
Core job responsibilities
- Analyze new industry verticals with a focus on new technology trends
- Keep track of general developments in various technology industries, e.g., enterprise software, SaaS, network infrastructure or mobile technologies
- Perform due diligence, including market, competitive and technology research, with respect to a particular investment or an industry as a whole
- Work closely and effectively with colleagues and other contacts in our network
- Strong technology and analytical mindset
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably related to technology
- Hands-on work experience in early stage technology companies is a plus
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Job location: Munich, Germany