Statkraft Ventures invests in start-ups that will have an impact on the changing environment of the energy sector and concentrates on investments all over Europe. The team is investing out of a €100m fund into early stage start-ups supporting founders in becoming the market leader in their respective sector.
- Sourcing and evaluating deals: from deal sourcing, market screening, mapping of competitive landscapes, financial modelling to due diligence
- Representing the fund in the VC and energy ecosystem, attending conferences and networking with founders and other VC’s
- Support in automating processes along the VC value-chain
- Strong academic records from a top-tier university. A degree in data-science, software-engineering or natural science is preferred
- Previous work experience in strategy-consulting, investment banking, venture capital or energy-sector strategy departments.
- Deep understanding of the energy-sector
- Highly commercial mind-set and a passion for early stage businesses
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and perseverance
- Fluent in English
Statkraft Ventures offers:
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
If interested, please apply here.