Rheingau Founders is a venture capital firm in Berlin. We are looking for a highly motivated high potential who would like to become part of our investment team!
Earliest start: August 2019
- Become a member of our investment team: Source, evaluate and manage your deals with close interaction of the investment team
- Conduct deep-dive due diligence on deals and develop quantitative business models to project investment potential of deals in line with our investment criteria
- Support the team in investor relations & operations
What we have to offer:
- A competitive salary and a great office in the heart of Kreuzberg, one of the liveliest districts of the Berlin tech scene.
- As a Rheingau team member you are part of a highly motivated team, with a performance culture, that enjoys a top reputation in the venture ecosystem.
- You will cover a whole range of exciting and challenging tasks on investment topics and gain deep insight into investments in the start-up world, so that know-how transfer and a steady learning curve are guaranteed.
- You will play a significant, independent role in a small, friendly and very experienced team and work directly with the senior management team.
- Availability of at least 6 months
- Almost completed or successfully completed studies
- Outstanding academic track record and work ethic
- Extremely motivated to pursue a career in venture capital or startup environment
- You should be independent, open-minded and a team-player
- Fluent in English and German
If interested, please apply here.