The role will be based in Valencia, Spain. First 60/90 days training in Silicon Valley, USA.
– Bachelor’s degree from a top tier University
– Graduates or 2 years maximum work experience at a startup, accelerator, or venture fund
– Proven ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues, prospects and industry contacts
– Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent communication skills and proficiency in public speaking
– Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
– A passion for entrepreneurship is a must and startup experience a plus
– Fluent in English
– Valuable second language French or German
Role and Responsibilities:
– Support Ventures Associates with sourcing, outreach, and screening of new and relevant
startups for investments and business development with our corporate partners
– Assist with the biannual sourcing of companies for business development (accelerator)
– Independently develop an outreach strategy as well as identify relevant events and leads
– Support the investment process from origination to execution for new and pro rata
– Assist with portfolio support, strategy, and sections of the Investment Memorandum to
ultimately present to an internal investment committee
– Provide account management support on engagements with PnP corporate partners
– Interface with our corporate partners to solve for specific tech interests and pain points
– Provide event production and logistical support for demo days, mentor sessions and other
events as part of the accelerator
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA (USA), and with over 20 locations worldwide, Plug and Play Tech Center is the ultimate innovation platform, bringing together the best startups and the world’s largest corporations. We are on a mission to bring the benefits of Silicon Valley to all four corners of the world. Our vision is to make innovation open to anyone, anywhere.
If interested, please apply here.