We are looking for an Investment Analyst for a 2-3 years position in our Luxembourg office from September 2019 onwards. Mangrove is one of the oldest and most successful venture firms in Europe and notably backed at an early stage success stories such as Skype, Wix, Walkme, K Health, RedPoints, Brands4Friends etc. With offices in Luxembourg and Tel Aviv, Mangrove invests in early stage ventures in the digital space (direct-to-consumer, B2B, SaaS, Mobile, etc.) across Europe and Israel.
What we offer:
A rare opportunity to learn about the venture business and gain deep insights into our diverse portfolio of companies.
You will be integral part of the investment team and process. You will assist the team notably in identifying suitable start-ups, performing market and sector research as part of the due diligence process, delivering top quality documentation towards the decision process, supporting in various ad hoc portfolio company matters.
What you bring to the table:
- A passion for technology and startups
- Ability to apply out of the box thinking and go after contrarian ideas
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Fluency in English. Fluency in an additional European language is definitely a plus
- Graduated from a top tier university in Europe. 1-2 years of prior experience in a startup or at a digital leader would be an asset
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work and think independently
If this sounds like a job for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following elements:
- CV, including social media links: LinkedIn, Twitter (optional), Blog (optional)
- What is currently your favorite fast-growing tech company in the world and what are the two reasons that make you so excited about it? (1 paragraph for each max)
- Suggest one tech company that you think is interesting for Mangrove to invest in. Please give 1-2 reasons (1 paragraph for each max)
- Tell us which technology trend or sector excites you and why