We are looking for an outstanding person and team player to join our team.
If you are looking for a very motivating startup work environment and team, if you would like to contribute to the growth of a disruptive VC platform and work on many different demanding tasks, if you are hands-on, success driven and have excellent people skills, then this could be the perfect job and work environment for you.
At investiere.ch, you will have the opportunity to work at the intersection between venture capital and entrepreneurship. As part of our small team you will work with investors, entrepreneurs and corporate clients while gaining unique access to the European & Swiss startup and angel investor landscape.
investiere.ch is an online investment platform that offers private and institutional investors direct and professional access to startup investments. Having successfully closed more than 50 financing rounds, investiere.ch is one of the most important startup investors in Switzerland.
As an Investment Analyst for investiere you will
- Screen and help source outstanding startup companies
- Conduct due diligences and evaluate investment opportunities together with industry experts
- Support investment managers in structuring and syndication of financing rounds in lead- and co-lead scenarios
- Work closely with Corporate Venturing / Corporate Innovation Departments of our enterprise clients
- Support startups and investors through the financing rounds process
- Support companies after the financing round
- University master degree, ideally in natural sciences or engineering
- Keen interest in new technologies and venture capital
- Very strong analytical thinking, ability to prioritize and manage a large amount of tasks in parallel
- Full written and spoken fluency in English and German is a key requirement
- Ability to execute independently and autonomously
- Entrepreneurially minded and strong team player
- Strong people skills
- Dynamic and challenging startup and venture capital environment
- Compensation package with eligibility for employee share incentive plan
- Flexibility with work locations and hours
- Frequent team barbecues, events and more
If interested, please apply here.