If you are looking for a very motivating startup work environment and team, if you would like to contribute to the development of one of the fastest growing VC firms in Europe and work on many different demanding tasks, if you are hands-on, success driven and have excellent people skills, then this could be the perfect opportunity and work environment for you.
investiere is one of the most active startup investors in Switzerland and Europe. We offer a career path from analyst to associate and investment manager. You will be deeply involved in the investments we make, from deal sourcing to the investment committee and the round execution. All this from your first day at investiere.
As an Investment Analyst / Associate for investiere you will:
- Screen and source outstanding startup companies
- Conduct due diligences and evaluate investment opportunities together with industry experts
- Support investment managers in structuring and syndication of financing rounds in lead- and co-lead scenarios
- Work closely with Corporate Venturing / Corporate Innovation Departments of our enterprise clients
- Guide startups and investors through the investment process
- Support companies after the financing round
- University master’s degree or PhD, ideally in natural sciences or engineering
- Keen interest in new technologies, business development and venture capital
- Very strong analytical thinking, ability to prioritize and manage a large amount of tasks in parallel
- Full written and spoken fluency in English and German is a key requirement,
- Ability to execute independently and autonomously
- Entrepreneurially minded and strong team player
- Strong people and communication skills
- Dynamic and challenging startup and venture capital environment
- Compensation package with eligibility for employee share incentive plan
- Flexibility with work locations and hours
- Possibility to gain international work experience
Our Berlin office has just been setup – you would be employee #2 playing a key role in building up the German market.
If interested, please apply here.