HV Holtzbrinck Ventures is one of the most experienced early-stage funds in Europe. With over € 1 billion AUM and a track record of +20 years, we have proven the disruptive potential of the internet. We have backed +200 startups with household names like Zalando, Delivery Hero, HelloFresh, Flixbus, SumUp or Scalable Capital.
We aim to be long-term partners to the founders we support. Together we are growing their businesses successful and sustainable. Hence, we do not offer only our financing expertise. We share also our personal and operational experiences as entrepreneurs.
People joining us are enthusiastic about startups and eager to show excellence in venture capital investment.
We are growing our team in Munich. The Analyst will be supporting and working with our GPs on site. We are known to groom candidates for a long-term career at HV – from intern to GP.
- Sourcing and identifying new investment opportunities and qualifying inbound leads for the firm
- Representing the firm in meetings with founders and industry events
- Support in monthly GP reportings and non-deal-flow related projects
- Deal and Due Diligence : evaluate opportunities by conducting market research, product reviews, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, customer/user reviews etc
- Market Trends: Build expertise around technology sectors to uncover exciting business models
- Play an important role in the due diligence and winning deals in competitive situations
The ideal candidate must show
- 2-3 years of professional experience. You need to have spent significant time in startups. Some foundation in banking/consulting may help.
- An educational/academic background showing ambition and grit.
- An understanding of digital business models, startups and technological developments.
- Strategic mindset with strong analytical thinking.
- Natural and clear communicator.
- Analytical, facts-driven and pragmatic approach.
- Independent and self-driven work attitude.
- Fluent in German and English.
If interested, please apply here.