We are heal capital, one of Europe’s leading dedicated investment funds focused on for technology-enabled healthcare and digital health, supporting entrepreneurs with funding, expertise, and direct access to the healthcare system.
We believe in the convergence of technology and healthcare posing an outstanding opportunity for founders and investors alike, and are deeply convinced of the overall impact.
Building on this conviction, we are looking for a passionate new colleague to join our growing team as Associate / Analyst (m/f/d).
- Screening and evaluating new investment opportunities
- Creating and reviewing business plans, analyzing company positioning and developing a qualitative understanding of critical success factors for the business
- Evaluating financial performance (key metrics, trends, capital needs), ensuring accuracy and validity of data, and running financial models
- Preparing and presenting investment analysis and recommendations to the overall investment team as well as the partners’ meeting
- Developing frameworks for continued improvements across the investment process, including investment operations, performance management, and risk management
- Sourcing new opportunities and investment partners
- Conducting primary research on new investment opportunities and establishing a strong network for deal flow
- Performing Investment due diligence, financial reviews, selection, and monitoring of investment partners, including fund managers, co-investments, and direct investments
- Financial analysis and asset management of existing portfolio assets
- True team-player with a passion for Venture Capital, Technology and Healthcare
- Financial or Business Master’s Degree or MBA with a strong academic track record, ideally along with a Medical or Science Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Venture Capital, Private Equity and if possible in Healthcare related field
- Strong quantitative capabilities and analytical skills, excellent financial modeling skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects in parallel
- Dynamic entrepreneurial mindset with excellent communication and presentation skills (Fluent in English. Fluent in German is a plus.)
- Deep interest in healthcare, technology, and entrepreneurship
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and other Microsoft Office apps
WHAT WE OFFER
- A tremendous market opportunity combined with unique a set-up with the German private health insurances (PKVs) as investors and Heartbeat Labs and Flying Health, references in digital health, as partners
- Become part of one of Europe’s leading dedicated investment funds for digital health
- Join an exciting environment and getting exposure to key actors in the very attractive and extremely promising digital health ecosystem
- Work in a short innovative and dynamic team, part of a group offering many opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive compensation package
If interested, please apply here.