DTCP is an investment management group with $1.7 billion of assets under management and advisory from Deutsche Telekom and other institutional investors, and a portfolio of over 60 companies. The group is dedicated to providing venture and growth capital, private equity investments, and advisory services to the technology, media, and telecommunications sectors.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to expand our Advisory team with an Analyst or Associate (m/f/d) Strategic Partnerships & Value Creation at our Hamburg headquarters.
Within DTCP’s Advisory unit, the Strategic Partnerships & Value Creation team is driving synergies between our corporate network and our portfolio companies.
1. We understand and drive the agenda of key executives across our corporate network by providing value-added services through the DTCP platform (matching corporate agenda with innovative portfolio companies, strategic investment services, outside-in challenge with tech investor mindset).
2. We grow our corporate network by establishing new relationships with mutual benefit.
3. We promote our portfolio companies across our corporate network, opening the doors for commercial collaboration.
The successful applicant will bring a service mentality and be a natural networker – strong in listening, understanding and “selling”.
As an Analyst/Associate, you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior management both at DTCP as well as with executives in our corporate network and grow your own network over time. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify opportunities for partnership initiatives and value-added services
- Initiate / follow-up on introductions / commercial initiatives between our corporate network and portfolio companies
- Establish and grow our network in selected target corporates
- Help our portfolio companies do business with our corporate network
You bring at least 1-2 years’ full-time experience in a business development, sales or consulting function in a technology oriented corporate or management consultancy.
Furthermore, you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Strong listening, empathy and communication skills
- Super structured, able to manage a multitude of topics / connections at the same time without dropping the ball
- Fluent business German and English (written and spoken)
On a personal level, you can demonstrate:
- Teamwork skills and flexibility
- Performance-oriented work ethic, commitment, and capacity to work autonomously
- Willingness to learn and intellectual curiosity
If interested, please apply here.