Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
We are currently looking for a Senior Venture Capital (f/m/d) to join our Group Strategy Team.
- Lead the global efforts of Delivery Hero’s venture capital investments
- Actively screen, identify and execute global investment opportunities
- Prepare and present investment memo’s to the investment committee and the management board of Delivery Hero
- Ongoing investment management and participation together with C-suite and senior management including potentially taking board seats on the portfolio companies
- Research new business verticals in food technology space and adjacent industries and routinely produce research reports on industry trends for Delivery Hero’s global leadership
- Establish a global knowledge sharing hub within Delivery Hero through working closely with portfolio companies
- Reporting directly to the Head of Group Strategy
Your Heroic Skills
- 4-10 years of prior experience in Venture Capital
- Considerable network in the VC and entrepreneurial space
- Highly motivated and communicative
- Comfortable with an extremely dynamic, high pressure and entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrable soft skills e.g. being a strong team player
- Fluency in English (another language is a plus)
We Offer You
- Working for one of the largest and fastest growing online food delivery players in the world with a presence in more than 40 countries
- Well-funded and sizeable e-Commerce company that is listed on the Frankfurt stock exchange (market capitalization of c. EUR 7bn), but has preserved an entrepreneurial culture
- Dynamic international office environment with English as the working language
- Company supported pension scheme
- Visa & relocation support
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
- Flexible working hours with the option of remote working.
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
If interested, please apply here.