The signals pre-seed programme offers founders, who are in the early stages of forming a company, the opportunity to validate their start-up ideas within the framework of our Founder Fellowship. If successfully validated, the startup idea is eligible to receive financing up to 250T€ via an early stage investment. Throughout the process, founders are supported by the signals Venture Development Team as well as a network of mentors and experts. The pre-seed program is one of the latest activities of signals, an independent digital initiative of the SIGNAL IDUNA Group. Thus, the innovative ecosystem also offers the opportunity to enter into strategic partnerships with Signal Iduna and other network partners. In addition, follow-up financing may be possible through the affiliated venture capital fund.
We are looking for an additional team member for the signals pre-seed program. Where you will be working at the intersection of early-stage venture capital and business development. This includes the following key tasks:
- Sourcing and screening of early-stage start-up teams and business ideas for admission to the Founder Fellowship
- Active support of the teams during their idea validation and the product development in the program
- Preparation and execution of pre-seed investments as well as portfolio management
- Successfully completed University Degree
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in the areas of business development, company building or venture capital
- Interest in acting at the intersection between venture capital and company building
- Resilience and a high degree of personal responsibility
- High analytical skills paired with “Doer” mentality
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programs and how to create presentations
We offer a challenging, varied and creative work environment with a lot of potential for personal development. In a strong team you can work on your own responsibilities and have the opportunity to work intensively within the start-up scene in Europe. Signals is still in the process of being expanded – this will also open up the prospect of further responsibility. Feel free to get in touch for more details or apply via the following link. In order to comply with the new DSGVO, please only use our online application assistant to upload your profile / documents. Thank you!
If interested, please apply here.