Companisto is the market leader and the largest investor network in the DA-CH region, consisting of a fully digitally managed business angel network (investments from EUR 10,000) and the Investment Club (investments from EUR 500 to EUR 25,000). Over 105,000 investors have invested more than EUR 77 million in promising growth companies through us.
Innovating venture capital – that is our guiding principle. Since its inception, we’ve been concerned with how technology and digitalization can be used to make it easier to invest in startups. At the same time, we attach great importance to the human factor and network with our founders and investors. We have currently introduced a new type of digital communication platform that our portfolio startups use to get active support from our strong investor network on their way to exit.
To support our team in Berlin, we are looking for a Senior Investment Manager (d / f / m).
Would you like to be part of the new venture capital scene and grow with us?
As a senior investment manager, you strengthen the investment team and are responsible for the analysis and selection process of startups. You test innovative companies and negotiate the deal together with our partner and head of investment, Christoph Schweizer, until the contract is concluded. In addition, it is expected that you will familiarize yourself intensively with the management of existing equity investments. With us you have the opportunity to work independently and to give your work real relevance.
At Companisto you have the chance to get deep insights into the innovative startup scene and entrepreneurship in general. In a motivated team with a central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, you contribute creatively, independently and actively to the development of Companisto. We also offer to work in a decentralized manner and to organize ourselves spatially through meetings with the companies, our investors, events and regular team meetings.
These are your tasks:
- Proactive approach and analysis of promising startups as investment targets
- Contract negotiation and closing of investment contracts
- Carrying out company valuations and due diligence processes
- Establishing and maintaining trusting relationships with founders and investors
- In some cases, active support for the participations until the exit
You convince us:
- Several years of professional experience with an investment company in new business and portfolio management
- Pronounced entrepreneurial spirit
- High affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills
- Pronounced negotiation experience and skill
- Confident demeanor and a high degree of self-motivation
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Very good IT skills
We offer you:
- Working for a pioneer in the venture capital scene
- Training and further education opportunities
- Space for initiative and taking responsibility
- Highly motivated, international team
- Cross-departmental learning through interdisciplinary project work
If you want to live out your pioneering spirit, we look forward to your application including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates, which you can send us by e-mail to email@example.com. Please also tell us how you became aware of us.
If interested, please apply here.