Growth is the Corporate Venture Capital and Venture Builder within Maersk, focused on investing in the right start-ups and building companies from scratch to help them achieve scale and size. Our mission is to build the future of trade.
Even though we are part of a large corporate organization, we strive to work in an agile way; starting small and failing fast.
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of building the industry’s best corporate venture team and shaping the future of Maersk.
Working with us, you will get to combine your analytical skills and executional flair to build a portfolio of outstanding companies for whom Maersk is a relevant investor.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for creating business cases focused on investing in early stage companies through the Maersk Growth Fund. You will be a key member of a small and dedicated team that focuses on building businesses which enable consumers visibility and control of supply chains.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include To
- Scout and source investment opportunities through collaboration with accelerators, venture capital funds and direct sourcing from start-ups
- Lead and execute due diligence on investment opportunities
- Prepare investment proposals for relevant companies
- Support the venture partner on deal closing
- Contribute to the overall investment strategy of the Fund with focus on Supply Chain investments
- Support the value creation plan in portfolio companies
Who we are looking for
We are looking for driven candidates with proven track record from venture capital or a similar role. Moreover, you have
- A keen interest in the start-up world and have been involved in sourcing and scouting deals before
If interested, please apply here.