Project A is the Operational VC which, in addition to capital, offers a large network and exclusive access to a wide range of services. The Berlin investor manages 260 million euros to finance technology startups. The core of Project A is the team of 100 experienced experts who provide operational support to the portfolio companies in areas such as software engineering, digital marketing, design, communications, business intelligence, sales and recruiting. Its portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, everywhere and WorldRemit. More information on http://www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for
a new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will challenge you?
- Management of the German-speaking market and responsibility for the overall performance of operational processes to reach specified goals
- Budget responsibility and definition of objectives
- Implementation of continuous optimization measures in order to guarantee the steady growth of our portfolio company
What qualities contribute to your success?
- Completed Business Administration, Economics or similar studies
- At least three years of management or business experience (consulting, venture capital, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial Attitude as well as getting ready to take ownership for own projects
- Fluent in German and English
What You Can Expect From Us
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Get the chance to experience the development of newly founded companies and to promote them with your own ideas
- Develop yourself optimally by a maximum of leeway
- Work on a state-of-the-art, well-equipped workplace in the middle of Berlin
- Benefit from a communicative, stimulating and inspiring environment
If interested, please apply here.