Jump is looking to add a Principal who will own the Jump growth equity investing platform, who will lead the effort in developing proprietary growth investment deal flow as well as executing those deals and related board oversight. This Principal will work closely with the entire investment team, leveraging the industry depth and expertise of Jump’s venture team to identify areas of investment. We aspire to have this Principal be a critical leader in all Jump investments, inclusive of growth and venture.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Evaluating investment opportunities and conducting due diligence
- Acting as a thought leader and working alongside the venture team to develop industry perspectives that guide new
- Working with Jump’s Operating Partners to advise and assist portfolio companies across a variety of functions
- Building relationships of trust with company management; representing the fund as a board member or observer as
- Engaging with the entrepreneurial community and representing Jump Capital at public events; developing and building Jump Capital’s reputation in growth equity and cultivating Jump’s network to source new investment opportunities
Ideal candidates will have at least 8 years of work experience, preferably with experience in Growth Equity, Strategy Consulting,
Investment Banking, Venture Capital or Private Equity. Alternatively, experience within Business Development or Corporate
Development functions would also be good preparation for the role. You must be a self-starter, have a strong analytic backbone,
and be comfortable working with minimal oversight. An outgoing personality will also be critical for cultivating a strong
personal brand with a network of founders and investors to create proprietary deal flow. We are looking for candidates that are
curious, eager to understand how evolving industries create opportunity for new technology and to imagine the business models
that will thrive in those future markets.
If interested, please apply here.