As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us – and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen – there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Role / Title
This high-visibility position will primarily act as the go-to finance expert on joint ventures, licensing and new business development (evolv group) by:
- Providing regular counsel to the category team Marketing, Sales and Operations partners
- Understanding business results, including analysis and reporting, to ensure delivery of financial commitments
- Collaborating with Revenue Management/ZBB to track, monitor and optimize spend
- Supporting the decision-making and forecasting process as it relates to the periodic performance reviews
- Driving financial analysis around innovation/commercialization initiatives; financial modeling, pricing recommendations, sensitivity analytics and risk assessments supporting the advancement of projects through the innovation process and capital appropriation requests
- Preparing analyses to support in the regular counsel of the opportunity areas commercial, insights, technical, technology, and systems leads
- Supporting the financial planning process surrounding the annual strategic/operating plans
Secondarily, this role will support ad hoc financial analyses for various growth ventures initiatives
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in an analytical/reporting capacity
- Category finance P&L experience preferred
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with a natural ability to influence
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (with Excel)
- Able to quickly adapt to KHC financial systems platforms (e.g. SAP, FiT)
If interested, please apply here.