New Stack Ventures is seeking an Associate to start immediately. This individual will be a part of the Investment Team and responsible for the following:
- Dealflow Strategy and Tactics
- Building out new strategic channels through relationships and technology
- Sourcing, filtering, and pre-qualifying high-potential startups
- Deal Management, Diligence
- Managing process, communications, deliverables required to complete new investments (pre and post-term sheet signing)
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to expedite the close of investments
- Portfolio Management
- Streamline and manage the capital strategy process and Series A plan process for portfolio companies
- VC Branding
- Market research and thesis development on sectors of interest
- Content creation that promotes and expands the New Stack brand
Prospective candidates should have the following characteristics:
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, high EQ, high attention to detail, and strong networking skills
Finance, PE, investment banking, consulting, or those with entrepreneurial backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Two+ years of work experience is strongly preferred.
If interested, please apply here.