This role is a unique opportunity for someone who has experience in “client-facing” roles and a management consulting skillset looking to transition to venture capital and/or a long-term client-based environment.
The Principal will engage with our investors to understand their priorities and opportunities to gain advantage from adoption of new technologies and innovations as well as working with portfolio companies to help support their business through our knowledge and network. This role will also be an active participant in the investment process and will be responsible for mapping and tracking the real estate technology landscape for both market intelligence and investment purposes.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for senior investor and portfolio company management teams
- Develop and nurture long term, trusting relationships with key Navitas stakeholders
- Support the deal review and investment process
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven approach to deliver industry-level insights
- Prepare detailed, thorough and concise materials for internal and partner use
Who We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-performance team-based work environment
- Self-starter with a strong aptitude for learning and personal/professional growth
- Able to build relationships founded on integrity, professionalism and trust
- Highly developed qualitative and quantitative analytic skills married with the ability to identify salient issues, formulate and execute a hypothesis-driven approach, and propose alternative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of work experience in management consulting (preferred), venture capital/private equity or other relevant areas
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or comparable work experience preferred
- Willingness to travel 25% of time
Compensation & Benefits:
Base Salary + performance-based bonus
Generous healthcare and other benefits
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.