HPA is a leading early stage investor. Our People First model leverages world-class operating expertise, a powerful business network, and venture capital to fuel startup success. As a result, our founders transform their businesses into industry leaders, our investors generate best in class returns, and our community experiences job creation and economic growth.
We are looking for someone with a passion for entrepreneurship who embraces responsibility and thrives on cultivating meaningful relationships. A successful analyst at HPA will be an individual who is highly organized, process driven, and possesses strong technical acumen.
As an analyst at HPA, you’ll primarily be responsible for:
- Oversee Investment Data, Market Data, and Reports
- Drive Process Improvement and Efficiency for all HPA Data Related Activities
- Support Management of the Sourcing Pipeline
- Spearhead Member Investment Engagement
- Assist New Deal and Portfolio Companies as requested
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ year of post-college work experience
- Strong interest in early-stage companies and investing
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated success driving efficiency via the utilization of technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and someone who embraces accountability
- Someone who is self-motivated and has a growth mindset
- You have a natural curiosity as to why things are done the way they are, and how they can be improved
This is a full-time position offering competitive compensation and benefits.
All interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com.