We are recruiting for an Investment Analyst to assist the Investment Management team at CA Ventures with structuring and modeling the debt/equity raising for all acquisitions, developments, dispositions, recapitalizations in the assigned investments and portfolio across CA Ventures’ major verticals.
The Analyst will have the opportunity to learn directly from experts in the fields of Investment Management and Commercial Real Estate and develop a broad range of financial modeling, analytical and presentation skills. Furthermore, the Analyst will benefit from direct interaction with senior members of the team, senior management, partners and clients.
- Assist in the preparation of investment presentations and packages for investors, lenders, partners, and other constituents:
o Compile market/transaction data
o Quantitative and qualitative research on public REIT market as well as demographics and supply/demand dynamics related to private markets as required
- Perform detailed financial modeling for developments and acquisitions
- Deal/fund level waterfalls and sensitivity analysis
- Support verticals with refinancing and recapitalization scenarios
- Review performance of existing CA properties and compare to initial underwriting
- Provide valuation support of assets/funds/portfolios
- Support in due diligence request and deal execution as required
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business, or other related field.
- 0-2 years related financial experience with a strong understanding of financial concepts and strong analytical skills.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and other 3rd party research database such as Axiometrics, Costar, RCA, Capital IQ, and Green Street Advisors.
If interested, please apply here.