CA Ventures is an international real estate investment management company with in-house real estate development and management. We specialize in Student Housing, Multi-Family Residential, Senior Living, Office, Retail, Hospitality, and Industrial real estate. One of the fastest growing real-estate companies in the country, CA Ventures is always looking for ambitious and talented people who want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
CA Industrial is a division of CA Ventures that focuses on sourcing and developing of institutional industrial properties across the country. The CA Industrial team manages sourcing, entitlement, design and construction oversight, financial modeling and investment/disposition strategy for all projects.
The Investment Analyst is a full-time position that will be primarily responsible for supporting the team’s activities from investment sourcing, underwriting and closing, and ultimately through project completion and sale. The team is looking for an individual who is highly motivated, organized and professional with an appetite to learn and grow. This position will report to the CA Industrial executive team.
- Create and manage underwriting models for prospective investments including analysis of debt and equity capitalization options and related returns and distribution waterfalls
- Prepare investment presentations and packages for institutions, investors, lenders, partners, and other constituents
- Compile market research data on existing and proposed competing properties, sales and leasing comparables, and other macro and micro market factors
- Assist with project entitlement processes and other applicable project approvals
- Coordinate due diligence and closing relating to project specific requirements and CA’s diligence checklist; coordinate lender and equity partner due diligence process/requests
- Review performance of investments compare to initial underwriting
- Assist in future capital events including refinances, recapitalizations and dispositions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business, or other related field
- 1+ years related financial experience with an understanding of real estate investment and development
- Must possess strong analytical skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and technical expertise with complex modeling
If interested, please apply here.