TechNexus Venture Collaborative finds, funds and grows technology ventures, leveraging a unique alignment of relationships in the technology ecosystem to provide leading corporations with a platform to engage ventures, transform business models and ultimately drive innovation. Since 2007, TechNexus has brought together more than 500 startups with dozens of global corporate partners. Equal parts entrepreneur, strategist, and investor, we Rethink Growth.Our team of highly experienced entrepreneurs, strategists, technologists, and venture capitalists is seeking Strategy Analysts/ Sr. Strategy Analysts to assist in delivery of these engagements. These unique roles will take on responsibility in strategy work and venture development / venture capital, blending elements of both and obtaining experience through diverse, hands-on day-to-day activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support strategy projects end-to-end, including defining project objectives, developing and delivering work plans, structuring analyses, and creating strong project deliverables
- Conduct research, analysis and modeling in support of development of new corporate strategies:
- Evaluate current strategic plans of clients
- Evaluate the economics and strategic drivers of industries and markets
- Define and compare the business models of key competitors
- Research and evaluate emerging technology innovation
- Create financial and valuation models to evaluate the impact of strategies
- Assist in identifying growth strategies and solutions for our clients
- Assist in identifying and evaluating new ventures and potential investment decisions related to these ventures
- Analyzing and articulating alignment and role of ventures in corporate partners’ broader growth plans
- Serve actively on client-facing teams involving frequent interaction with client executives to gather and interpret data, conduct interviews and present findings
- Support the formal communication of findings and conclusions by creating building Powerpoint presentations and executive briefs
- Participate in other activities and tasks that support the overall continued growth of the business
- 3+ years of management consulting, corporate strategy, or similar experience
- Demonstrated track record of successfully supporting large, complex consulting or advisory executive projects
- Proficiency in strategic analysis, financial modeling and valuation
- Strong experience in project management, strategic thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative
- Experience communicating (written & oral) and interfacing with senior level clients and executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
A fast-moving and growing startup culture with a close-knit team. We put an emphasis on each individual’s personal and professional development. Very flexible vacation time off policy. Full health, retirement and other benefits.
If interested, please apply here.