The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It’s a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We’ll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you’ll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
The Associate position at Evolv is a high-profile role with great growth potential. We have a very flat team and will have exposure to some of the best operators and investors in the industry. Evolv is a single LP $100m fund, backed by Kraft Heinz, the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. Evolv Ventures will be highly active in everything from food tech to industrial technologies to new consumer models changing the way consumers buy and sell products in the future. The team is already comprised of venture and food tech veterans and is looking for an Associate to grow and build the fund. This is a true startup opportunity to be a part of the team from its inception and to work on transformative investments for a fund that has REAL advantages in a highly competitive venture market. Evolv will leverage the power of one of the largest CPG companies in the space, while also having the autonomy and financial structure to be one of the best structured strategic VCs. Compensation will be competitive, and include base, bonus and carried interest in a new $100m fund.
Responsibilities will, include:
- Market Research / Deal Sourcing / Deal Diligence – help identify and diligence investment opportunities in existing and new markets, including meeting with entrepreneurs and subject matter experts
- Deal Execution and Support – help executing new and follow-on financings (investment memos, deal structuring, legal diligence, etc.) as well as deal support (quantitative analysis, legal, etc.)
- Portfolio Support – helping portfolio companies with strategic / financial analysis, working to build community amongst companies, and attending board meetings
- Financial Diligence, Modeling and Team Support – Associate will be responsible to develop financial models, investment committee materials and general fund support
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience doing financial and market analysis
- Strong written, oral, and analytical skills for deal analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with entrepreneurs, partners and corporate leaders
- Strong modeling and presentation prep abilities
- Passion for technology and someone who is 100% all in on venture
If interested, please apply here.