Rhapsody Venture Partners (www.rhapsodyvp.com) is seeking talented Spring Interns to work closely with our General Partners. We’ve run an internship program for three years now with great success – interns learn new skills and work on impactful projects. We’ve even hired former interns into full-time positions.
Rhapsody is active, early-stage fund deploying capital in applied science and engineering startups (chemistry, physics, engineering). Taking a fresh approach to early-stage investing: we often co-create businesses and join our portfolio companies in operational roles to help them grow!
At Rhapsody, you will:
- Source promising investment opportunities in applied science and engineering
- Participate in Rhapsody’s hands-on diligence activity
- Learn early-stage venture capital in an immersive, frontline role
- Network within innovation hubs to identify investment opportunities
- Contribute operationally to our portfolio companies, working with our entrepreneurs to help grow their businesses!
This role is for you if:
- You are naturally curious and have desire to learn about seed-stage venture capital
- You are fascinated by science and engineering. You are uninspired by the latest app or backoffice software “innovation”
- You thrive in fast-paced, cerebral workplaces. You have excellent work ethic and are genuinely interested in making an impact in an internship
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable being a contrarian, and calling things out when you see things differently
We have a preference for interns that have a light (or no) course load so that they can spend up to twenty hours a week working closely with the Team.
You must be a Mass resident or have attended a Mass college or University within the last year.
About Rhapsody Venture Partners
Rhapsody Venture Partners is a seed-stage venture investor group in Cambridge, MA that funds early-stage applied science and engineering companies. Rhapsody’s team works side-by-side with entrepreneurs to secure anchor customers that reduce time-to-commercialization and accelerate growth. Our portfolio includes exciting high-impact companies such as LiquiGlide, Manus Bio, Hazel Technologies and Fluid Efficiency Learn more at www.rhapsodyvp.com
Position is based in Cambridge, MA
If interested, please apply here.