EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
The Impact intern will assist with internal and external initiatives spanning three primary focus areas: network event evaluation, research support, and administrative coordination.
Network Event Evaluation
- Supporting the development of wrap-up materials following the 2020 Campus Prevention
- Aggregating and managing event evaluations, distributing key takeaways and other
follow-up communications to participants and other stakeholders
- Supporting the process of ensuring attendees receive applicable Continuing Education
- Supporting management and maintenance of EVERFI’s course surveys and strategic data
- Contributing to literature reviews and thought leadership initiatives in line with the Impact
- Assisting Impact team with the development of resources and collateral as needed.
- Providing collaborative support to internal EVERFI teams including Account Management
- Enrolled in a college or university
- Analytical thinker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; experience in
translating data and research for lay audiences highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive suites
- Exceptional organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to balance
If interested, please apply here.