Download FREE (full-feature) versions of Autodesk products for students at http://students.autodesk.com/
Learn more about the Autodesk Foundation at autodesk.org
Reporting to Autodesk Foundation’s Impact Investing Lead, this internship is an invaluable opportunity to learn about impact investing, venture philanthropy and venture capital through hands-on, real-world experience. You’ll work alongside the Autodesk Foundation team to:
- Support deal sourcing and initial evaluations
- Perform detailed due diligence of potential impact investments, including impact forecasting, management, product, market and financial
- Help refine back-end investment infrastructure through establishing pipeline partner and co-investor networks of like-minded funds, accelerators, and corporates
- Conduct sector and industry analyses to help sharpen our investment focus. Co-author a white paper on relevant industry issue
- Help review and manage a portfolio of 30+ global, high impact ventures using design to solve pressing social and environmental challenges
- A passion for impact investing and sustainability
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with market, financial and business model analysis
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Several years of work experience that translates into understanding technology innovation and/or impact investing. Ideally this is in a related field (VC/PE, startup, product management, investment banking, corporate development, strategy consulting, etc.) with an emphasis on sustainability
- Students enrolled as a full-time MBA or Masters student at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship
- Excited to learn the inner workings of a corporate foundation and have a hand in shaping the future of the Autodesk Foundation
What’s in it for you
- Company mentor and leadership development focus
- Sustainable working hours (~40 hours/week)
- A bright and fun office full of amazing people
- Exposure to impactful, talented customers who are changing the world
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider employment for all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
If interested, please apply here.