- Perform due diligence activities including scientific/clinical assessments, market analysis, financial modeling and conducting primary and secondary research
- Generate new investment ideas and keep current on major developments through networking with the investment community and attending medical and industry conferences
- Prepare and maintain internal documentation, including investment memos and presentations as well as internal databases
- Assist with board level management of portfolio companies and support potential collaborations between the portfolio and Asahi Kasei
- Support other Asahi Kasei healthcare business development initiatives, as needed
- Prior work experience in healthcare consulting, investment banking, venture capital or business/corporate development in life sciences required
- Proficiency in financial analysis and modeling
- Advanced Degree (PhD or MD) preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self motivated with strong work ethic
- Team player
- Interest in working in cross cultural environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
If interested, please apply here.