About Seae Ventures
Established in 2019, Seae Ventures, a Boston-based firm, identifies and invests in high-performing early-stage healthcare technology and services companies founded primarily by Women and people who identify as Black, Indigenous and People of Color to generate premium strategic and financial value for its partners.
Seae prides itself on a data-driven approach to investing that balances the need for structure with the ability to adapt to ever-changing market conditions. We seek to develop and launch innovative solutions that address the diverse needs of the US population. In addition to evaluating and making equity investments, Seae seeks to convene a strong ecosystem of those who are seeking to drive change.
The General Partner is looking to add an inspired and talented Senior Analyst to assist with operations, industry analysis, deal due diligence, investments, and financial modeling. Our team operates in an open, thoughtful, and collaborative way. Fit with the culture is important. This position requires a combination of remote and in person work.
- Participate alongside the full Seae team, supporting operations, deal sourcing, deal diligence, and more.
- Research and develop market maps on each fund investment theme and identify and build a pipeline of relevant companies.
- Conduct financial modeling and deal due diligence on prospective investments including technology/product, financial, commercial plan, competition, market, management, etc.
- Prepare internal investment memorandums/presentations for the firm, investment committee and portfolio companies.
- Work with Seae portfolio companies to support operations, growth, or other initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Mission driven and passionate about the Seae ecosystem
- Intellectual curiosity, learn fast, self-starter, team player
- Analytical mindset with past experience conducting thorough market and company-level research
- Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Adept with financial modeling and analysis
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- Interest in working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage several initiatives at one time
- Willingness to travel (as necessary)
- At least 1-2 years of prior experience, preferably from within consulting, private equity, a hedge fund, equity research or venture capital
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, please submit your resume and answers to the following prompts here.