Find the next startup to become part of the Rhapsody portfolio! Nurture and expand cooperation between industry and science-based startups to help bring sustainability-oriented technologies from lab to market.
- Bringing “hard-tech” innovations — things like new materials, engineering innovations, chemistries, food tech — from the lab to the market is impactful for our planet and our economy, and is an amazingly rewarding mission!
- Enabling collaborations between startups and industry partners is critical to ensure that startups can bring their world-changing innovations to market successfully.
- Alongside Rhapsody’s investment activity, we’ve built an innovation ecosystem in which we work intimately with leading corporations around the globe to nurture relationships with innovation sources (startups and universities). This ecosystem has grown rapidly, helping the startups we work with to thrive.
- A graduate of a top school with a degree in engineering or in applied science.
- Curiosity about the world around you. You are comfortable engaging in purposeful conversations with startup founders to learn their story.
- At home in the world of science and engineering. You thrive surrounded by high performers like you.
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace, entrepreneurial culture where decisions are made quickly and where you are given broad autonomy to get your work done.
- Talk to startups! You will be meeting with a dozen or so a week to help find our next investment!
- Facilitate partnership discussions between startups and industry.
- Research industries to create technology and startup landscapes to guide investment decisions.
- Work directly with large companies and startups to support the ecosystem in a structured program.
- Join one of the startups in our portfolio to do operational work such as business development and marketing.
About Rhapsody Venture Partners
Rhapsody Venture Partners is a venture investor in Cambridge, MA that funds early-stage applied science and engineering companies. Rhapsody’s team works side-by-side with entrepreneurs to develop industry partnerships that reduce time-to-commercialization and accelerate growth. Learn more at www.rhapsodyvp.com, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If interested, please apply here.