NS Investment is a South Korea based venture capital firm that focuses on investing in biotechnology companies in North America. NS Investment is affiliated to Dong-A ST, a leading pharmaceutical company in Korea that has successful track-record in discovering and developing novel drugs for infectious diseases and cancer. NS Investment links institutional capital in Asia with exciting science that address high unmet medical need.
Position Summary: We are seeking a professional that has good understanding of the Asian culture and aspirations to grow the firm’s footprint in the Asian institutional investor community. The Investment Analyst will work directly with the CEO in sourcing and evaluating promising biotechnology companies. This role will be an important point of contact between North America and Asia. The Investment Analyst is excepted to grow with the firm and eventually lead the firm’s operations in the US.
- Keep track of US biotechnology investment activities using publicly available information, the firm’s proprietary data base, and through interactions with industry players
- Furnish and present semi-annual report on key trends in novel therapeutic development and its relationship with biotechnology company valuation
- Construct investment theses and communicate directly to the CEO advocating for specific investment projects
- Conduct in-depth due diligence to justify investment valuations and projected exit multiples
- Assist with all elements of transactions on new investments through closing, including deal structuring, and negotiations
- Advanced degree in life science required (e.g., PhD, MD, MSc)
- Minimum of 12 months of experience in buy-side investment or 24 months in sell-side research
- United States citizenship or permanent residency
If interested, please apply here.