We are currently seeking a senior associate to join the Investment group. This position provides the unique opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of venture capital. Candidates will be expected to work closely with investment execution team, and act as a liason with portfolio companies, investment and company building professionals and the fund administrator.
- Collect, review, and analyze various financial reports, including but not limited to balance sheet, income statement, capital account statements, distributions, capital calls, and waterfall calculations
- Assist in implementation of new software program which will ensure integrity and consistency of portfolio information
- Work with investment leads and company CEOs to maintain portfolio company database, including financials, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and milestones.
- Assist in managing the valuation process of current funds
- Assist in any audit, tax or fund administration efforts throughout the year
- Identify best-practice and scalable system processes and controls for improved efficiency
- Review and analyze information to produce presentations for internal use and for external delivery to institutional investment partners
- Work closely with compliance to assist Investment Committee
- Work closely with compliance to assist in establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Attend investment partner onsite meetings, assist in follow-on investment process
- Assist in the review of offering memorandum for future funds
- Collaborate with Investment Committee, investment leads and fund administrator to fulfill ad hoc requests by our investment partners, including cash forecasts, surveys, other diligence requests
- Assist in oversight of the fund modeling process during asset plans and throughout the year
- Perform in-depth fund analysis, including waterfall analysis, and provide explanations of fund scenarios
- Perform market research
If interested, please apply here.