We are looking for a highly qualified individual to join our team who is passionate about real estate investment. The Analyst will be a member of the growing Suffolk Ventures team and will support the team through all stages of the deal life cycle including underwriting, closing support and post-closing asset management. The individual will be an integral part of the underwriting process with responsibilities including, pro forma generation and management, budget development, and on-site due diligence and market tours. The individual hired for this position will have exposure to a wide variety of deals and products, positions within the capital stack and markets. It is expected that this position will lead to future growth opportunities for high performers.
If you are an innovative collaborator and proven performer who enjoys working on teams that deliver superior results, you may qualify for a rewarding career at Suffolk Ventures.
- Due diligence
- Drafting of Investment Memos
- Asset Management and Monthly Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred
- 5-3 years of experience in Real Estate, preferably within banking or private equity
- Strong understanding of real estate investment concepts and analysis
- Must understand regional economic and demographic trends, understand market comps, and be able to translate market insight to development metrics
- Must be able to conduct sensitivity analysis based on forecasted capitalization rates, rent growth, expenses, and dynamic market metrics
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently or in a team environment
- Demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel. Proficiency with ARGUS is preferred, but not required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stands; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level. Job site walking.
Suffolk Ventures provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, gender identity, age or any other status protected by law. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Suffolk Ventures will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination toward, or harassment of, applicants or employees by anyone at Suffolk Ventures, or anyone working on behalf of Suffolk Ventures
If interested, please apply here.