Singtel Innov8 Ventures is a US$250 million venture capital firm backed the Singtel Group with offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Australia and China. With over 90+ investments, Innov8 actively looks to invest in amazing teams driving quantum changes in enterprise, infrastructure, consumer, and advanced technology applications. Innov8 seeks to leverage the Singtel Group’s enterprise and mobile customer base from both developed and emerging markets in more than 20 countries throughout the broader Asia Pacific region. In addition, the Singtel Group’s assets include subject matter experts and infrastructure which provide valuable resources throughout the development stages our partner companies.
The Principal / Director will be a senior member of the team assisting in all aspects of the firm’s business.
- A key member of the investment team assisting in evaluating and executing investments in technology start-ups analyzing market trends, tracking competitive landscapes, and performing company related diligence.
- Responsibilities include financial and operational due diligence, market research, valuation analysis, business plan modeling, participation in management meetings and preparation of investment memos and internal docs.
- Principal / Director will work directly with portfolio companies on a wide range of business development projects as well as participate in portfolio company Board meetings.
- Principal / Director will work closely with Singtel Partnership teams on surfacing and analyzing relevant early and growth startups for potential engagement with Singtel Group’s operating units.
- 5-7+ years in the technology space experience across venture capital, investment banking, consulting, technology research or corporate development/strategy.
- 4+ years in venture capital with prior experience in deal structuring, execution, company lifecycle management and board interaction. Strong deal pipeline and venture ecosystem relationships. Start-up experience and/or technical and engineering background a plus.
- Applicants must have demonstrated professional excellence and possess strong critical thinking skills, a tough work ethic, and a passion for technology and entrepreneurship.
- Individuals should have strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to work well in teams, and strong proficiency with financial statements and financial modeling.
- Principal / Director must also have demonstrated superior presentation and business writing capabilities
Submit Resume to Michael.Kim@singtel.com