Primetime Partners (www.primetimepartners.com) is an early stage venture capital firm focused on building new products, services and experiences for Older Adults, the fastest growing segment of our global population. Primetime supports entrepreneurs who create new products, services, technologies and experiences serving the age 60+ consumer group.
Primetime’s Managing Partner Abby Miller Levy, a health and wellness executive, operator and former founder, is joined by esteemed venture investor Alan Patricof, the founder of Greycroft Partners and APAX Partners. In addition, Primetime enjoys the advice and network of a highly engaged group of industry Advisors. Primetime is building the most significant investment platform to serve the Older Adult population, and also champions Older Adults as founders or key members of founding teams. The Fund invests in seed to Series A deals, and also intends to incubate companies for this underserved market.
The Fund launched in Summer 2020 and has already invested in seven companies that include an e- commerce platform for home health supplies, a digital retirement financial planning service, a specialty care telemedicine business serving seniors in nursing homes and a social networking and enrichment group video platform for Boomers to combat social isolation.
As a Principal you will be a key part of a small, growing and entrepreneurial team based in NYC. You will report primarily to the Co-Founder and Managing Director as well as the other Co-Founder and Chairperson.
- Source and evaluate potential investments related to the markets for the elderly thru financial due diligence, market research and competitive analysis
- Manage your pipeline of deal flow to successfully structure and close investments
- Partner with portfolio companies leaders to support their business growth, adding value through your experience, advice and talent network
- Manage financial analysis and valuation and structure alternatives for decision purposes
- Become a thought leader in our space, from writing white papers and op-ed’s to speaking at conferences to establish the credentials of your own and the firm in the aging space
- Extend Primetime’s network at industry events/conferences and relevant entrepreneurial communities
- A minimum of 4–5 years of prior experience in healthcare venture capital or healthcare corporate development
- MBA strongly preferred, but not required
- An investment track record that demonstrates the ability to source, transact and grow early stage businesses
- An entrepreneurial attitude, a demonstrated curiosity, a willingness to pitch in every aspect of the business and grow with the firm as it grows
- An ethos of hard work and initiative in previous endeavors
- Passion for the themes that Primetime Partners addresses
Our process starts with having candidates submit two short written answers along with resumes. We will review the submissions on a rolling basis and will reach out to qualified applicants for video conference interviews.
Here are the questions:
Question 1: Why are you interested in the Principal role at Primetime Partners? [max 150 words]
Question 2: What is an early-stage company Primetime Partners should evaluate for investment (less than $10MM of capital already invested) and why do you find it interesting? [max 250 words]
Please submit your written answers to the above along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.