Founders Factory is hiring for a Venture Principal in New York that can help activate and grow our network in New York. The role will be based in New York and will focus on sourcing and investing in startups for our accelerator program. The role will also cover building relationships in the local community with entrepreneurs, VCs, universities and founder talent. Good candidates should have outstanding people skills, hustle, resilience, deep empathy with founders and a high curiosity for technology and startups.
- Identifying key sources for startup founders and finding scalable ways to interact with them.
- Leverage your existing relationships with prominent VCs and strategic angel investors to help our portfolio companies successfully fundraise.
- Assessing and qualifying early-stage ideas, technology and founding teams.
- Activating and growing our local network in New York and other key startup ecosystems in the US.
- Evangelizing the Founders Factory vision and story to key local players.
- Supporting the development of the Founders Factory seed program and studio platform in New York
- Personal networks that embrace the startup, VC and talent communities in New York.
- Ability to communicate authoritatively and passionately and share details of the Founders Factory vision, differentiation and operations.
- Warm relationships with high-quality investors and startup founders a must.
- Demonstrate relentless energy and passion for finding opportunities, building relationships and execution.
- Previous early-stage tech investing experience at a fund and/or as an active angel investor a must.
- Previous healthcare investing experience a plus
If interested, please apply here.