The Audacity R4 Medicines Fund General Partner is seeking innovative thinker with experience in impact investing (in a Fund preferably) or venture capital (with interest to do something completely different). We are a novel Fund in that we are applying social impact concepts to investing in medicines and diagnostics that will serve the vast majority of unmet needs in medicine; the ones that don’t fit in the narrow slice of ‘suitable’ for the VC /public markets strategy for healthcare investment. This is an opportunity to create a new channel in the biomedical industry that will change the face of healthcare; Audacity Therapeutics, a Public Benefit Corporation is the sponsor of the Fund. “More medicines at sustainable cost”. Status quo not acceptable.
- Establish novel impact measurements for the Fund
- Raise the $150M Fund with rest of GP
- Define the structuring and operation of Fund management with rest of GP
- Be the first woman-predominant impact fund in the biomedical space
- Prior impact or VC Fund experience
- Prior biomedical/biotech Fund experience or background desirable, not required
- Women have high priority – we intend to create a new model designed by women
- Nouveau thinking about the impact of financing structures on outcomes of investment
- Highly collabortive working style
- Willingness to work for equity while fund raising 2020
IF interested, please apply here.