The world is our stage, the sky is the limit. At Lenovo we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, and rank #212 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, achievements are seen, and we love the work we get to do. We believe that Smarter takes YOU!
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will participate in cross-border/cross-organization rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills while making a global impact. Through customized training and development, our goal is to fast-track you to a leadership role by year five.
The Lenovo Capital and Incubator Group (LCIG) fortifies our intelligent transformation strategy by identifying and investing in some of today’s most cutting-edge technologies that have the possibility to be the mainstream technologies of tomorrow. As part of the LCIG Team you will:
▪ Conduct industry trends analysis, industry research, and investment opportunity screening.
▪ Lead or get involved with target due diligence, deal feasibility analysis, and project management.
▪ Be in charge of or get involved with deal structure, investment strategy, negotiation and execution.
▪ Be in charge of or get involved with post-deal management and value-adding activities.
Working at Lenovo means you are part of a multicultural team that values who you are, your days are filled with nonstop challenge and exciting opportunities, and you are changing what’s possible for the world—and yourself. You are the reason Lenovo is smarter. Because smarter takes you.
Specific Job Requirements:
▪ Must have technology background or engineering background ; familiar with the capital market or Technology, Media, and Telecom (TMT) industry in China; relevant major or course of study preferred
▪ Master degree (or above) from well-established university; oversea education or work experience is preferred.
▪ Outstanding writing skills, structured thinking, fluent in English and Mandarin, both oral and writing.
▪ Technology major and experience as an intern or working as an analyst in Investment Banking, Private Equity or Venture Capital firms.
▪ Integrity, flexibility, down to earth, and team work.
Global Future Leader REQUIREMENTS:
Masters Students graduating in 2020 and 2021 that are completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplinesGPA: 3.3 minimumVisionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovationInternational expertise (study abroad, internships)Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions.Program Start Date: July 2021, can be flexible based on graduation date.
If interested, please apply here.