ZX Ventures is the global growth and innovation group within AB InBev, the world’s leading global brewer. We were created with a mandate to nurture, support, and grow the products and services of tomorrow. We are here to invest ahead of the curve: seeding, launching, and scaling new products that deliver exceptional consumer experiences and bring (more) people together.
Here at ZX, our goal is to empower entrepreneurs to unlock exponential growth.We partner with devoted founders and best-in-class business builders to help them grow their businesses.
We are currently searching for top talent to partner with our ZX investment teams for a 10 week internship program.
- The ZX Internship kicks off with intensive, hands-on training of the ZX Operating System, covering concepts like design thinking and lean startup methodology.
- Interns are paired with mentors, internal leaders, and external experts for coaching, mentorship, and guidance.
- For the next 10 weeks, interns work alongside ZX funds to source deals, analyze specific companies for investment, execute on due diligence, and assist portfolio companies.
- As a ZX Ventures MBA intern, you are also a part of the AB InBev GMBA internship program, the pipeline for our full-time Global MBA Program.
Our ZX Internship Program was named a Top 100 Internship in the U.S. by WayUp in 2019 and 2020!
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Perform due diligence, gather information from the target company and industry experts
- Conduct industry and competitive analysis, research potential competitors to the target company
- Develop and help implement strategies for specific portfolio companies to increase revenue, improve operations, strengthen financial controls, and increase shareholder value
- Help preparing internal investment memos and perform valuation analysis via financial modelling
- Partner with investment leaders on deal execution and financing transactions
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A university degree with excellent academic accomplishments, and candidates who have shown impressive personal & professional development over time
- Ideal candidates have relevant buy-side investment experience in Private Equity or Venture Capital, or sell-side experience in Investment Banking prior to their MBA
- Food & Beverage industry and/or Consumer Retail experience is not necessary
- Experience managing multiple complex initiatives within a financial context with a deep understanding of valuation, modeling, accounting, equity compensation, financial analysis, business strategy, IRR/ROR calculation and/or business controls is a plus
- True self-starters – ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment
- Interest in corporate venture capital and its evolution
- Excellent project management, communication and critical thinking skills
If interested, please apply here.