At Kima Ventures, we handle Xavier Niel’s startup investments, the world’s most active business angel in the world. With a portfolio of 800 companies around the world, and a small team of three, working at Kima is a unique chance to be at the epicenter of the tech revolution. 🚀
Your mission will be to assist the investment team, helping them find new deals, evaluating opportunities, and closing investments, contributing to fund the next generation of French entrepreneurs in tech.
You will also participate in the monitoring and support of an amazing community of tech companies, from operational requests to the challenge of turning our community of founders into a genuine, actionable, and powerful network :)
Being an early-stage investor, you can only imagine the people you will meet, the quality of content you will learn, and the impact you will have on the French startup scene. It is both a demanding mission and a chance for you to connect with a lot of incredible people within this ecosystem.
Previous interns either started funded companies, or got high flying jobs at the best French startups. It’s the best MBA possible :)
- Investigate new dealflow opportunities
- Help the investment team in closing deals
- Help the investment team in monitoring portfolio companies, being exposed to admin and legal stuffs on a regular basis
- Onboard new companies by walking our founders through the Kima family
- Negotiate partnerships to provide best-value services for our portfolio companies
- Think & deploy how to genuinely leverage on our community
What we’re looking for:
- Either Startup savvy or Tech savvy, or pretending with panache
- Sociable, Empathic and Curious
- Proactive and Efficient
- Organized, Reliable and super Autonomous
- Start: ASAP or January 2021
- Duration: 6 months
- Workplace: Paris
Do you have what it takes? Apply 😊
1/ First, Fill out this private webform to submit your application
2/ Second, We’ll do a short phone interview with selected candidates
3/ Third, We’ll invite some applicants for an interview in our office
We look forward to hearing from you!