Redalpine is a leading European early-stage venture capital investment company, managing currently 6 venture funds. Redalpine has a sector-agnostic focus and the diverse team supports more than 60 portfolio companies, not only financially but also with its in-house operational and subject matter expertise and extensive international network. Redalpine’s ambition is to help talented entrepreneurs turn their visions into reality and scale their businesses into international success stories.
Do you want to become part of our story and to jump-start your career in the VC world? We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who is eager to join. We offer a Fellowship in Health-Tech / Life-Science starting asap for 6 months.
You will support us in many of our processes and activities that are typical for a VC investor. Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the health-tech investment process: all the way from deal sourcing, to deal-making and portfolio support
- Deep dive analysis and research of healthcare or life science industry-specific topics
- Use your health-tech / life-science knowledge to identify promising investment themes and individual opportunities
You will gain unique insights into the VC investment process working with our team and looking into exciting new startups. You will master challenging situations and develop new skills and meaningful, lasting relationships. We are looking for candidates who enjoy all aspects of building great new companies, who are ready to deliver spectacular work, and have the ability to wear many hats.
- PhD in Life Sciences, Medicine or a similar discipline from a top tier university
- Strong analytical skills and self-starter mindset
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship and the startup ecosystem; previous experience is an advantage
- Passion for healthcare, life sciences and technology
- Open-minded, communicative and outgoing team player
- Fluency in German and English
The position will be located in Zurich, Switzerland. We are looking forward to receive your application!
If interested, please apply here.