As a Venture Director, you will lead interdisciplinary teams and demanding customers through the complex process of building a venture, bearing strategic and operational responsibility. You will also independently establish contact with new business customers and initiate new projects.
- … generate new lead customers on your own and ideally bring an exciting network with you.
- … determines the framework for newly initiated projects with scope, goals and hypotheses.
- … lead projects through all phases of the Bitrock Venture Building process: from generating ideas, validation and product development to founding and scaling.
- … coordinate and manage several projects and always act independently.
- … inspire your colleagues, encourage them through constructive feedback and create psychological security.
- … checks and structures market analyzes, business cases, marketing, pricing and go-to-market strategies.
- … assess and validate new business ideas.
- … ensure a sustainable and efficient way of working within the project team.
Ideally you bring with you:
- Completed master’s degree, MBA or similar university degree
- 6 years of professional experience in relevant areas (project management, founding a start-up, management consulting, etc.) of which at least 2 years with management experience
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Lively and personable appearance for the quick acquisition of potential customers
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking (with a good dose of creativity)
- Technical affinity (AI, IoT and Co. should not just be known as buzzwords)
- Proactive and structured way of working that requires both independent “operational tackling” and collaborative teamwork
- You can get people excited about new technologies, business models or personal interests
- You have no problem swimming against the current with your team in the Isar (at 15 ° C) 😉
- Excellent language skills in German and English
If interested, please apply here.