JD.com, Inc. (京东集团) is China’s leading online direct sales company and the country’s largest Internet company by revenue. The company strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience. Through its content-rich and user-friendly website jd.com and mobile applications,JD.com offers a wide selection of authentic products at competitive prices and delivers products in a speedy and reliable manner. The company believes it has the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in China.
1. Responsible for all stages of the investment process, including but not limited to: market research, target screening, financial analysis, transaction structure design, due diligence, and portfolio management process.
2. Responsible for the creation and quality of relevant investment documents;
3. Participate in client meetings and key conferences
4. Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external clients;
1. Master degree or above in economics, finance, management, law, or related majors, MBA from a top tier business school is highly preferred.
2. More than 5 years of Venture Capital / Private Equity / Investment Banking experience with a focus on the TMT sector
3. Excellent investment analysis skills and strong project management capabilities;
4. Solid understanding of VC investment process and environment, familiar with related laws, regulations and policies;5. In-depth knowledge of the US and China technology sector and latest market dynamics;6, Good communication skills and team spirit, adapt to travel, and able to work in a fast-paced and high pressure environment.
7. Fluent in both Chinese (read and write) and English is required.
If interested, please apply here.