We are looking for a FinTech Hero to join us to support our activities in investments in FinTech companies in Russia, Europe and Israel.
Our FinTech practice is headed by the General Partner of the firm Mike Lobanov who is one of the thought leaders of the industry with investments in such companies as Prosper, Sharegain, Cryptofacilities, Blackmoon and the likes.
Due to expansion of our operations we are open for the hero to join our team.
The Ideal Candidate Should
- Have deep knowledge of financial / VC industry – VC / trading / asset management background is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Have deep knowledge of financial technology trends, understanding of Key Players And Business Models In The Following Industries: payments, capital markets, alternative credit, block-chain, insure tech, asset management;
- Follow the information flow of the VC community in US, Europe, Russia and Israel, be up to date on recent rounds of funding and news in the FinTech
- Have deep knowledge and be creative in VC deal structuring (liq prefs, drag / tag along, protective provisions, etc);
- Have good skills in financial analysis, can read management reporting as well as IFRS/GAAP;
- Have great communication skills and is mature enough to negotiate with entrepreneurs. Have experience and leadership capabilities tocommunicate with CEOs;
- Have strong project management skills and is very proactive, able to plan and deliver on his own rather than wait for instructions.
- Be fluent in English and have good writing skills in both English and Russian. Knowledge of German is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Have GSD (Get Shit Done) attitude and demand that from everyone he is working with, is ready to work long hours and does not complain about it. GSD is a priority over anything.
- Source best opportunities in the market in FinTech both in Russia and abroad;
- Negotiate deal terms with the founders, prepare term sheets;
- Run research and due diligence processes, prepare investment memos for investment committees;
- Oversee the development of portfolio companies, track and report their performance;
- Prepare reporting for investors on the portfolio;
- Assist with fundraising and participate in PR events.
Heroes Work Together
Working With Target Global You Can Expect
- Challenging tasks and a lot of responsibility. It all depends on you and only sky is the limit;
- Full time employment (and do not expect it to be 40 hours a week – we are passionate in what we do and work 55-60 hours a week at least).If you expect it to be 40 hours, please save our inbox from your CV;
- International and multi-cultural environment and the team of other heroes, primarily HSE and MSU graduates;
- GSD attitude of the team with no bureaucracy and politics inside the firm;
- Flat corporate structure where you can easily communicate with all the partners of the firm;
- Cool office in Moscow, paid cell phone, medical insurance in line with other employees;
- Great team that supports each other – we are here for the good, bad and ugly. Together.
- Competitive salary and bonuses that depend on your results – the last, but not least by any means.
If interested, please apply here.