Turos Capital AG (Zug, CH) is a specialized finance boutique that supports European healthcare companies with venture capital and advisory services from seed capital until exit. A strong management team with a compelling investment case must be supported by the best investors, who share the vision for the company and are willing to commit long-term. Turos Capital’s international network across different types of investors allows us to match the most suitable investors with each specific investment opportunity.
We bring extensive experience and professionalism to every investment case and customize our service and advice to our clients’ needs and concerns. We work with our clients to help them recognize and address the challenges and risks associated with their investment case. Our team on the ground is supported by a dedicated panel of senior advisors and by a global network of industry experts.
To support Turos Capital on various projects we are looking for a Senior Analyst with a strong interest in Life Sciences and with the following profile:
- Independent research, screening, identification & analysis of potential investment opportunities within the life sciences sector;
- Develop domain expertise in particular sub-sectors to support origination of opportunities;
- Together with a senior team member, conduct Turos Capital’s due diligence on selected transaction opportunities and preparation of investment case conclusions;
- Conduct fundraising activities and execution of other corporate finance transactions;
- Key account management of specific investment opportunities as well as coordination of the interaction between Turos Capital’s clients and investors;
- Provide support and guidance to junior analysts;
- Management, reporting and monitoring of existing investments and preparation and maintain all relevant documentation of investment opportunities
Education & Skills
- Masters or equivalent degree preferably in Life or Biological Sciences, Medicine, Engineering or also Finance, Economics, Business Administration;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in investment banking, consulting, venture capital or private equity;
- Strong analytical, research, commercial and strategic thinking skills, ability to work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Team leader and player, driven, inquisitive mindset and desire to learn, hands-on professional with “can do” attitude, flexibility and high-quality standards;
- Tech savvy, with strong financial modelling and accounting skills;
- Fluent in English (German and any additional language is a plus);
- Global mindset, flexible personality with a passion to work in diverse cultures.
If you are interested in working with healthcare startups and venture capital investors, please get in touch and send us your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.